1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Recommend some reading books (level 2ish)!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Miss Ladybird, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hi,
    We are hoping to buy some nice new reading books for approx level 1a up to 2a (orange/turquoise up to white/ lime) for KS1. Does anyone have any recommendations for books that they and the children really like?
    We have Rigby Rockets and ORT plus some hideous old brown things which will be heading to a bonfire if I have my way. We have lots of nice new phonics readers for the lower bands, and chapter books for higher levels, but this level has been rather neglected!
    Hope you can help, I have been getting square eyes staring at pearson website and getting nowhere.
    Thanks, Miss L

2. Hi,
    We are hoping to buy some nice new reading books for approx level 1a up to 2a (orange/turquoise up to white/ lime) for KS1. Does anyone have any recommendations for books that they and the children really like?
    We have Rigby Rockets and ORT plus some hideous old brown things which will be heading to a bonfire if I have my way. We have lots of nice new phonics readers for the lower bands, and chapter books for higher levels, but this level has been rather neglected!
    Hope you can help, I have been getting square eyes staring at pearson website and getting nowhere.
    Thanks, Miss L

3. I forgot to say please!