1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception Welcome Pack

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by welshy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Please can I have a copy too. Thanks for sharing your ideas and hard work with us x

stephaniek147@aol.com

2. luckyluce

luckyluce New commenter

3. Hi

Everyone seems impressed with your pack. Iwas wondering if I to could ask for a copy.

Thanks
    emma_bunce@yahoo.co.uk

4. I was just about to sit down and make one but if you're willing to share that would be fab!
    Thank you

walkerjm@hotmail.com

5. Am an NQT who has been asked to produce one..would so appreciate some help. Know lots of people have asked you but hope you will be feeling kind! Thanks
    celticreature@hotmail.com

6. I love your powerpoint = it is great. Any chance you could email me a copy of your pack aswell.

Many thanks

Lauraattwood80@hotmail.com

7. toty - would love a copy of your welcome pack just had my reception meeting and wasn't pleased how it went, i feel it could have been better.
    powerpoint was great (i need to learn how to do it)
    email is jo@markupton.eclipse.co.uk

8. toty

toty New commenter

Hello timber,

Everyone feels that they 'could have done better'. I'm sure you were fine!!. No matter how long you do this you'll always come away with the feeling ...if only I had done this/said this.

9. Hi Toty,

saw this list growing and thought I'm probably too late but thought well, maybe just maybe, you are still sending your pack (fingers crossed!)

so please, please, please could I have a copy. I have my meeting and visits next week. (Have to admit I'm actually looking forward to it since I got my job last minute last year as a NQT and didnt get to do anything like this)

thanks
    silverdwelling@yahoo.co.uk

10. Toty I have just looked at this post and downloaded your power point. It is fab. You must have spent hours on it. I was wondering if you could send me your bits and bobs pack. My email address is mikeandcei@btinternet.com. Thank you so much for sharing you amazing resource. Thanks in advance.

11. My daughter is currently working in foundation stage as part of her 2 year diploma in child care and education and working hard to complete assignments. I hope you don't mind but could you forward a copy of your pack to me. I would be extremely grateful (As will my daughter!)
    kingymadc@hotmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
    K :eek:)

P.S Your powerpoint is brilliant! Well done and thanks.

12. toty

toty New commenter

13. Hi I was wondering if I was too late to jump on the band wagon. Would some one be so kind to send me a copy too please.
    Thank you
    denise.croucher@btinternet.com