1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception Welcome Pack

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by welshy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. shellyf

shellyf New commenter

Could I please have a copy too?
    Thank you very much.

2. Hi a copy would be great if thats still OK I can send you a list of email links which i made for parenst in return! Thanks. scopher@hotmail.com

3. I would love to see an example of the pack if you don't mind, I would really appreciate it.
    Thx in advance.

rach.tom@tesco.net

4. please, please could i have a copy of the pack and powerpoint. i have to do an intro talk to parents really soon and this would save me hours of work!!

5. toty

toty New commenter

As I've said before, nothing special but might help.
    Sent e-mails. Best of luck everyone.

Shellyf - be glad to send you bits & pieces - if you could leave your e-mail please.

6. Sorry to jump on the band wagon but would be much appreciated! excuseme@tesco.net Thanks again xx

7. shetland-kat

shetland-kat New commenter

Another bandwagon jumper here, but there are so many people saying great things and I am intrigued too!

:) Many many thanks!!

Kat

sweethoneyness99@hotmail.com

8. sajjy

sajjy New commenter

Toty
    I have just had a look at your pp presentation - great! Thanks for being so generous. Would you be able to email me your other resources. I would be very grateful. hardensaj@aol.com

9. sajjy

sajjy New commenter

Thanks ********** - very useful ideas for reception welcome pack.

10. Another bandwagon jumper here, but there are so many people saying great things and I am quite new to Reception so all help is great!

:) Many many thanks!!

teachelly@btinternet.com

11. Toty
    forgot to says thanks in advance if you are able email presentation to me!
    elly