1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception Welcome Pack

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by welshy, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Hi Toty,

This job is on my Easter holiday to do list so seeing a copy would be great.

My email is carolineglasper@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot

p.s Powerpoint great too!

2. Am currently working on this so any ideas would be really helpful. Will have a look at your powerpoint as well. Thanks in advance
    info@deltadzine.com

3. Toty would it possible for you to email me an example of the pack as well? Thank you!

Wispa138@hotmail.com

4. Samantha705

Samantha705 New commenter

5. Thanks for all the bits you sent Toty, they're fab!

:)

6. toty

toty New commenter

Hello.

Many thanks for your kind comments. It's good to share ideas - life's too precious to waste time on something that may have been done before - no matter how basic (as in this case!).
    Hopefully you should get the bits & pieces. Let me know if there's a problem.

Happy Holiday.

7. Hi there

Would it be possible for me to have a copy of your information? Would be really useful.
    Best wishes

Chloe

chloeradams@hotmail.com

8. flossy-fluffy

flossy-fluffy New commenter

9. Hello I've got to update our pack. Please could I have a copy too. Thanks for sharing. My address is laugh4free@yahoo.co.uk