1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception to Year 1 transition

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jennisewell, May 27, 2011.

1. I would really love to come and see this working - it sounds amazing. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

2. Hi, I really like the sound of what you are doing, it sounds brilliant. I am moving into year 1 after a break of many years. As the philosophy and planning for Y1 has changed so much in the intervening years I am taking this opportunity to look at examples of best practice and I would therefore be most grateful to look at what you are doing. My email is primarytutor.suffolk@gmail.com
    Many thanks

3. BestIcanbe: just wondering whether you would mind emailing this information too? I am an NQT starting in Year 1 is September and this information would be very helpful. My email address is:
    gg244@exeter.ac.uk
    Thank you so much.

4. Hi BestIcanbe, sorry to add to your long list of admirers, but could I also ask for a copy of this information please, as it sounds like it would be very helpful to me!
    Many thanks
    FionaM_811@hotmail.com

5. Hi BestIcanbe, sorry to add to your long list, but could I also ask for a copy of this information please!
    Many thanks
    email addresss - catherinevickers2009@sky.com

6. Hello BestIcanbe,
    It sounds like you have a really exciting approach to the Year 1 curriculum! I'd love to see a copy of your lovely planning if it's at all possible as I'm starting in Year 1 in September.

Many thanks!
    email: missmetal@hotmail.com

7. chubbyone

chubbyone Occasional commenter

Love to have a look as in year 1 and getting nervous
    herbmonstar@hotmail.com

8. I am returning to teaching after an extended maternity break to a small village school ey/ks1 class and would love to look at the plans too, nadinenctnd@hotmail.com

many thanks,

9. Hi,
    I have just secured my first job in year 1 too! Excited but terrified! I would be really grateful if you could email me your bits too!

Thanks in advance

Bryony
    bryonyshaw@hotmail.com

10. Yours sounds like a really successful approach BestIcanbe - can I jump on the bandwagon and request a copy too?

My email is ac426@exeter.ac.uk

Thanks!

11. eliot371

eliot371 New commenter

Hi Bestlcanbe
    I know you've had pages of people asking for copies of your plans... can I add to the list too? Really impressed at what you've established with your class - especially the independent writing!
    My e mail is : familyjones99@btinterneet.com

12. Hi,
    Could you email me too please: vscotter@hotmail.com
    Thanks

13. Hi,
    Having read your post and replies from others I would also like to see some plans and have details of how you organise the children. At the moment I have quite a formal setting and want it more play based next year. I only have a TA for half the day at the moment and am not sure what will happen next year, so any practical advice would be good too. Please email staylor4@talktalk.net
    Thanks

14. Sorry to join the above style post... but can I also have your information please? It sounds really innovative and I'm going to be a complete newbie as I've only taught KS2 until September!
    Thanks so much in advance! My email is graham-610@hotmail.com
    [​IMG]

15. You should start charging people...! Please could I have a copy too?

thisisbanane@hotmail.com

16. minipesky

minipesky New commenter

any chance I could get a copy of this too? Thanks! minipesky@hotmail.com

17. Hi BestIcanbe,
    I am in year 1 in September with a low ability class. Is there any chance of having a copy of your plans?

Thanks in advance

Nellie x