1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception to Year 1 transition

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jennisewell, May 27, 2011.

1. Hi! I couldnt get over how many people had posted the same request!!! Pls can you email me too? Very intrigued!

kadaniels87@gmail.com Thanks

2. Hi have been teaching in yr 1 this year and would much appreciate if you could send the plans that you have spoken about . My email is rjklnots@aol.com thanks in advance

3. Hello BestICanBe, I am moving to Y1 from the other end of school so would also really appreciate a look at some of your outstanding ideas! Thank you very much for being so generous. msscottnc@gmaIl.com

4. Sorry it's actually:

msscottnc@gmail.com

Thanks!

5. Hi, could I be really annoying and ask for a copy as well please?

my e-mail is hamishfields@hotmail.com

thanks!

6. Hello
    Sorry to jump on to this as you have received so many requests but would really appreciate some help

thanks in advance
    Fram
    gruffalochild@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi
    I'm another new to y1 and would really appreciate copies of the information and any plans you have that would help make the transition and remainder of the year run smoothly for the children. My e-mail is carrieb9090@hotmail.com.
    Thank you

8. upsadaisy

upsadaisy New commenter

Hope I'm not adding to your work, but I'd love a copy too. I am moving back to year 1 after a long break and it was all different when I did it. Been told there is even money to help improve an outdoor area! My e-mail is upsadaisy_year1@yahoo.co.uk

9. Wow...had time for a browse and saw this back on the front page...I'll dig through my email sent box and fwd the old messages on. Sorry that's all I have time for tonight. :0) x

10. smiley786

smiley786 New commenter

11. Midgelou49

Midgelou49 New commenter

Hello, me too please.
    laura.l.batchelor@googlemail.com

Thank you!

12. Hi,

I've just seen this thread and am really interested in the transition ideas, as this is an area
    i have really struggled with this year as an nqt.

I would really really appreciate it if you could email me the ideas too.

Sorry to add to a long list!

Its kelly_scott123@hotmail.co.uk

Thankyou!x

13. Hi, I am moving to year 1 in Septemer and would love to see your plans too as they sound fab.
    Many, many thanks
    paintingbythesea
    paintingbythesea@msn.com

14. mich21761

mich21761 New commenter

Hi
    I have just read your post and it sounds great. I am about to make the transition from Y4 to Y1 and finding it really scary. My main problem is how to start planning. We are about to start with the creative cirriculum as well. If you have any plans that you wouldn't mind sharing that I could look at for a starting point that would be appreciated my email is mich21761@yahoo.co.uk I hope you won't mind my cheekiness!
    Thanks soooooo much

15. Hi,

I have just found this thread and I was really hoping that you could email your stuff to me too please? If not, I understand you're busy!

Thank you in advance,

l_acharya@hotmail.com

16. Sent 'em on again... :)

17. GARDEN24

GARDEN24 New commenter

hello, thankyou for the offer I would appreciate a copy of your ideas please so I can have a less formal classroom next year, thanks rosie
    dartgreen4@aol.com

18. Sorry I know you must have sent these so many times but could I have a copy too? I'm moving from y3 to mixed 1/2 (only 5 low y2s). We're completely changing year 1 this year to have two class rooms run more like reception. I think it's safe to say I have no idea what I'm doing in September yet! Including how to set up our classrooms and shared area.
    Thank you for your genorsity in sharing :)
    misspinky1986@hotmail.com

19. So sorry to be a pain Bestlcanbe but I haven't received your plans yet. Is it possible for you to resend them? As you have been so generous on here, is there anything that you would like in return?
    Thanks again.
    paintingbythesea@msn.com