1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception to Year 1 transition

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jennisewell, May 27, 2011.

1. I'd be really interested in seeing your plans and things too please. Im an NQT starting with year 1 in September that has been key stage 2 trained so anything you could send me would be fantastic please.
    My email address is: krichards2201@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you so much![​IMG]

2. Hi I would love a copy too if possible Ive been in mixed y1/2 with high ability so had to be more formal than I would have liked and this year im straight y1. Thanks in advance

alisonrose71@fsmail.net

3. Hi
    Sorry to add to the list of email requests. I have a new job as Year 1 teacher in a new school. I am currently teaching Reception. Would you mind emailing me the stuff too?
    Thanks x
    woodsiebear@btinternet.com

4. Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could email it to me too. My email address is emma891234@hotmail.co.uk thank you.

5. Me too please! sophiakoiston@googlemail.com

Thank you!! It sounds fab :)

6. lindsay84

lindsay84 New commenter

Thank you for the email. Are you able to send the photo's of the classroom too? I have very limited space so looking for ideas!

7. Hi
    Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but your plans sound really intersting and useful. Would I be able to have a copy? Email: lisawatts@live.co.uk
    Thank you :)

8. pjmteach

pjmteach New commenter

Please can you e mail me too.
    Starting at a new school in Sept and want to have more free flow
    I am
    pjanemoore@aol.com
    Thank you
    x

9. Bestlcanbe - I am about to go into my second year in year 1 and would like to adopt your approach - please can you send me details too? Many thanks x rjgibbs84@yahoo.co.uk

10. HI,

Would be very grateful if you could email me the plans, moving from KS2 to Y1 and very interested in your free flow ideas. Thanks very much
    cwalls@blueyonder.co.uk

11. I would be grateful if you could email me too! moving into R next year and would love an professional opinion!
    Thanks.
    LB
    lucky_lu@btinternet.com

12. Please could I have a copy as well - I think I may be moving out of year 1 but it would be helpful for the next teacher!
    no1charlotteintheworld@hotmail.com
    Many thanks

13. I have just started teaching through the foundation phase and would love to have a look at this 2. My email address is : debbie193@hotmail.com
    Thank you

14. Hi another new-to-year-one teacher. Who would greatly apreciate your ideas. Sorry. Many Thanks. michie_49@hotmail.com

15. Hi I would be really greatful if you could email me the information as well. My email address is bakhurst87@hotmail.com
    Thanks!

16. Hi, I am a newbie to year 1, moving from year 2. I will also be taking on the role as KS1 leader so would love to look at what you have put together.
    Thanks in advance
    kirstylouisa_game@hotmail.com [​IMG]