1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception start of year assessments

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rachlkay83, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm starting my induction year in Reception in September. I have done a placement in an already established reception class, but starting up my own is a whole different story.

Most of the children will be coming from the school nursery so their levels will already be on Target Tracker, but some are coming from outside so I will need to do my own. Does anyone have any copies of the assessments they do so that I can see some examples?

Thanks

Rach

2. Hi, I'm starting my induction year in Reception in September. I have done a placement in an already established reception class, but starting up my own is a whole different story.

Most of the children will be coming from the school nursery so their levels will already be on Target Tracker, but some are coming from outside so I will need to do my own. Does anyone have any copies of the assessments they do so that I can see some examples?

Thanks

Rach