1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception planning format/templates-please share

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sunshinesarah, Sep 14, 2011.

1. sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah New commenter

Hi, i have just returned to early years after a three year break in Ks1. I have just taken on the role as EY co-ordinator and my team have said that they had a play around with different planning formats last year but did not find one that worked- and were happy with.

We plan from the childrens interests and get ideas from the children for each half term. Can you please share any plans you have. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sarah

2. sunshinesarah

sunshinesarah New commenter

Hi, i have just returned to early years after a three year break in Ks1. I have just taken on the role as EY co-ordinator and my team have said that they had a play around with different planning formats last year but did not find one that worked- and were happy with.

We plan from the childrens interests and get ideas from the children for each half term. Can you please share any plans you have. It will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sarah

3. Hi Sarah,
    I am in no way an expert but send me your email and I'll send you what we use x