1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception planning - can't find document (from an LEA)

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by QuestionsQuestions, Sep 4, 2011.

1. QuestionsQuestions

QuestionsQuestions New commenter

Ok, I'm really sorry, this is going to be very vague! There was a wonderful document that I had saved on my machine about 3 years ago, with numeracy plans from an LEA (also a similar phonics one). It gave each week and ideas for maths activities alongside (independent/in groups).
    My computer died several months ago, I have been put in to a class with smallies and know this would be perfect. But I can't find it by googling.
    Has anyone any ideas where it could be or the LEA if any of this sounds familiar?
    Thank you so much.

2. QuestionsQuestions

Further Info: It was a word document, laid out in grids, not very long but had week by week plans with intro, independent/group work then plenary and resources. It is obviously not the type of document still in use but had fantastic ideas, hence why I would love to find it again.
    Thanks ever so much for any help finding it...

3. QuestionsQuestions

Found it, eventually! Abacus evolve planning.

4. Hi, was this planning that you have to pay for or was it downloadable (?) if it's the latter would you be able to send me a copy or the link, thanks in advance
    Lynsey
    lynseycurran22@hotmail.com

5. Ditto if it was a download could you pretty please send the link or a copy.
    Many thanks
    Jencipko@hotmail.com

6. porker

porker New commenter