1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

reception lesson plan format

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kaz_allan, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Hi
    Does anyone have a lesson plan blank format i could look at I never know what i should put on it - should Dev matters be on the plan etc etc.

thanks all

2. Kaz, I've been looking for a blank lesson plan (for interview prep) for Reception for ages! There are KS1 & KS2 ones on here, but I can't one for Reception. I'm not sure if thats because teachers don't do individual lesson plans for EYFS, but instead to a weekly plan [​IMG]
    Hopefully some of the TES'ers can share their wisdom x

3. hurny

hurny New commenter

I have a 'Focus activity plan' I can send you.

4. Can I have a copy too please hurny? Could you send it to this email - emmabickmore@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks.

5. Would I be able to have a copy of this aswell please? No worries if its not possible.
    My email address in joanne1156@aol.com

6. Miss Piggywig

Miss Piggywig New commenter

We use a weekly maths and literacy plan with development matters and FSP on as given to us by a AST.

7. Miss Piggywig

Miss Piggywig New commenter

Sorry its taken a while but I have sent you both one of our plans, we add staffs names and children's names in groups on the bottom, I've taken ours off as we have some CP issues so I can't give out names. Hope it helps.

8. hurny

hurny New commenter

Sorry for the delay. I will send it now.