1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception end of year (celebration of learning) school assembly - HELP!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sararitchie, Jun 21, 2010.

1. hs9981

hs9981 Established commenter

^ Sounds a little rude to me.

2. Shrewpin

Shrewpin New commenter

Did anyone receive the alphabet assembly PowerPoint? I’d love to see a copy of anyone can email it to me. Thanks in advance
    helenclairefreeman@hotmail.co.uk

3. trish1234

trish1234 New commenter

Good morning, jut wondering if anyone has till got this power point . Would love to receive a copy @ Triciaaann@blueyonder.co.uk. Thanks in advance x

4. trish1234

trish1234 New commenter

5. skellig1182

skellig1182 Established commenter

6. simonabast491

simonabast491 New commenter

If anyone send alphabet PowerPoint copy I be very grateful. simonabast491@gmail.com
    I am struggling with ideas for my assembly too, this term we have natural world topic, if anyone has anything to share as I feel a little lost: do we sing a song, what song? do we show art work or do we act out something? too many thoughts but not one is catchy, so please share your ideas. We are reception class. Thanks :)

7. Camokidmommy

Camokidmommy Established commenter

Please use the conversation option from the top right hand side of the screen, don't put your personal email addresses on a public forum. You never know when you will need anonymity!
    How many times do people need reminding?!?!

8. rascal19721

rascal19721 New commenter

I know this was a very long time ago but I don’t suppose you still have the alphabet assebly PowerPoint have you. I know this is a long shot but it’s worth a try. Thanks

Mandy
    Rascal1972@hotmail.co.uk

9. rascal19721

rascal19721 New commenter

I don’t suppose you could send me a copy of this PowerPoint if you still have it could you....

Thanks
    Mandy
    Rascal1972@hotmail.co.uk

10. louzee22

louzee22 New commenter

HI I have my class assembly the alphabet idea sounds amazing I w wondering if anyone had the power point please. Thank you very much
    My e mail is
    derbyshire_louise@hotmail.com
    Thank you Louise

11. baby2009

baby2009 New commenter

12. linda.jones1

linda.jones1 New commenter

Hi I would appreciate the alphabet ppt please x thanks lindaprimary@hotmail.com