1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception end of year (celebration of learning) school assembly - HELP!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sararitchie, Jun 21, 2010.

1. I would be very grateful to have a look at your powerpoint. Could you please send it to me via e-mail? My e-mail is dyanamark@yahoo.com. Many thanks in advance!

2. I would really appreciate if I could have a copy of the PowerPoint, please. Thank you in advance. My email is: anetamgupta@gmail.com

3. MissSnack

MissSnack New commenter

Hi Sue,

Would you be so kind sending it to me as well, please? Thank you! My email is ildikisberta@yahoo.co.uk.

4. fionajjarvis

fionajjarvis New commenter

Hi,

Would you be able to send me a copy of this alphabet assembly if you still have it please?

I'm at fionajarvis73@gmail.com

Thanks!

5. aidanali

aidanali New commenter

6. CGibson34

CGibson34 New commenter

7. CGibson34

CGibson34 New commenter

8. kirstenmcg

kirstenmcg New commenter

I know this thread is from a few years ago but I don't suppose anyone has a copy of this fantastic sounding alphabet powerpoint they could forward to me? It would be really appreciated! My email is

kirstymcg85@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks,
    Kirsten

9. susiev

susiev New commenter

hi there ive just come across this thread and I too am doing my end of year assembly with reception- i Know its a long shot but do you still have the words to the song If i were a butterfly???
    if so would be great if you could email me, thanks so much in advance.
    suzanne@vallins.net

10. susiev

susiev New commenter

hi im going to ask the same thing!!! the powerpoint sounds amazing if anyone has a copy please.
    my email is
    suzanne@vallins.net

11. susiev

susiev New commenter

Sue, just come across this thread- dont suppose you still have the powerpoint?Would be so grateful if you could email me please... or post it in resources and i will pay to download it as it sounds so fab!
    suzanne@vallins.net
    thank you

12. Hi Sue,
    Once again this is ages after the thread but I would love a copy of your alphabet powerpoint if at all possible? I'm about to do my second ever assembly with my reception class and this sounds great. My email is fionacook2003@gmail.com.

Thanks

13. jlindow

jlindow New commenter

Hi, if anyone still has this PP, please could they forward to me too!! It sounds amazing and would really help me out (first Reception assembly!!)
    Thank you so much,
    Jo
    Jolindow@hotmail.com

14. Maxmab

Maxmab New commenter

I did a celebration of learning linked to the alphabet - so each letter stood for something eg a is the alphabet song and we all sang the alphabet, bear is for the (take home) bear, c is for Chinese new year etc etc. It seemed to work well and the children really enjoying remembering everything they had learned and what was their favourite songs/books etc

15. KittyMartha

KittyMartha New commenter

I would also love a copy of the PowerPoint please.
    Frances@theculhanes.net
    Thank you very very much

16. KittyMartha

17. KittyMartha

Hi
    Do you still have the Powerpoint? if so would you mind emailing please.
    Thank you
    Frances
    Frances@theculhanes.net

18. rivkyp

rivkyp New commenter

I know this might be a long shot but would it possible to get the powerpoint

19. rivkyp

rivkyp New commenter

20. Grillo50

Grillo50 New commenter

Sounds great! Please I will also need the PowerPoint.
    Thanks