1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reception end of year (celebration of learning) school assembly - HELP!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sararitchie, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Hi Sue
    starting to have a slight panic about my class assembly. If you're fed up of doing it, could you please email me your powerpoint... it sounds great and it would be much appreciated :)

2. sorry meant if you're not fed up... i blame end of year tiredness!

3. dear sue
    please could you forward me a copy of your powerpoint re alphabet assembly, many thanks mandy.
    mkmatharu@hotmail.com

4. Please could I have a copy of the powerpoint it sounds great for an end of year assembly.
    gwhb2003@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks
    Hayley

5. Hello,
    Would really appreciate a copy of your powerpoint if that's ok,
    Thank you.

k_vibert@yahoo.com

6. Hi Sue,
    I was wondering if you would mind emailing me a copy of the powerpoint presentation as well! Thank you!
    nataliey80@yahoo.ca

Natalie

7. Hi Sue,

If you still have a copy of that alphabet assembly, could you please send it to me? Sounds brilliant!
    chelseysugar@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

8. Have to do an end of year Reception assembly on Thurs and am panicking.
    Please could I have a copy of your alphabet ppt too ?
    Thanks a million

9. Hi,
    I love the alphabet assembly idea, could you email it to me please? Thank you very much!
    Nikki [​IMG]

10. Just wondered if your assembly ideas are still around - would be great to see what you did!
    Thanks in anticipation
    gmt0108@aol.com

11. If you are still able can you email me the powerpoint please I need afresh approach to end oy year assembly.

flm@millfieldprep.com

12. hsz06rgu

hsz06rgu New commenter

Hi I was just wondering if you wold mind adding this to the resources page if you are still prepared to share? It would save you having to email everyone!
    Thanks,
    Hsz06rgu.

13. Hi Sue,

Would be ever so grateful if could email me a copy of your powerpoint, it sounds great!
    If you don't mind, my email is
    keeleyja@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Jennifer

14. smartlass

smartlass New commenter

If you still have the alphabet assembly powerpoint available, I'd be very grateful if you could forward it to me. Thank you!

smartlass@rocketmail.com

15. Sorry Sue can I jump on the band wagon and ask for a copy of your powerpoint please. We are about to do an assembly and stuck for ideas.
    Thank you
    denise.croucher@btinternet.com[​IMG]

16. Hi Sue
    Please could you send me a copy of your powerpoint if you still have it, sounds a great Assembly.
    Thanks
    Becky

17. Hi Sue,

This sounds like a briiliant idea, i have an end of year assembly to do with my class and we could adapt this to suit what we have been doing so yes please if you still have it could you e mail it to me please.>

18. Hi Sue,

Would really like to do the assembly you mentioned a few years ago... Please would you email it me if u can :)

cx

19. Oh please can I heve a copy of PP too? sarahceciliawatkins@yahoo.co.uk x

20. Hi Sue,

Do you still have a copy of this powerpoint?

Thanks

Stacey