1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reading Uni PGCE Sept 2011 intake

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by VickyMacG, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I have been accepted onto the Reading Uni PGCE in early years to start in September. I am exited and nervous. I have 2 children at school. I wanted to start reading soon to try get a good knowledge base before I start. I would love to hear from anyone else who has been accepted onto the course. Any ideas about what to read, and what essays to practice.

2. I have been accepted onto the Reading Uni PGCE in early years to start in September. I am exited and nervous. I have 2 children at school. I wanted to start reading soon to try get a good knowledge base before I start. I would love to hear from anyone else who has been accepted onto the course. Any ideas about what to read, and what essays to practice.

3. Hi Vicky
    I've been part of this thread on the Prospective Teacher forum, one of the girls on there is a current student at reading and gave us a little bit of info:
    http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/t/458938.aspx
    I was also accepted onto the General Primary course starting in september. when was your interview? Mine was on 2nd November.
    Are you currently living in Reading?
    I'm very excited too and equally want to start doing a little bit of prep.
    El x