1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reading observation - year 1

Discussion in 'Primary' started by xmaspud, Mar 2, 2011.

1. We are all going to be observed (short 15 mins) during our reading sessions and I am wondering if that means guided reading or the reading we do which isnt guided, just a selection of books by level. This is mainly listening to chn read and checking reading strategies ect for about 15 mins a day.
    I am in year 1 so i was just curious as to which reading session it would be. I'm sure they will tell us soon!

2. We are all going to be observed (short 15 mins) during our reading sessions and I am wondering if that means guided reading or the reading we do which isnt guided, just a selection of books by level. This is mainly listening to chn read and checking reading strategies ect for about 15 mins a day.
    I am in year 1 so i was just curious as to which reading session it would be. I'm sure they will tell us soon!