1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reading GTP 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by munchkinamy, May 22, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I just got a place on the reading GTP and I'm very excited to get started now.
    What age ranges are you doing?

:)

2. minimeerkat

minimeerkat New commenter

Hello munchkinamy
    I am doing KS2, so 7 - 11, what are you doing? Have you got your induction date yet?
    Rach

3. I'm doing 3-7 and I'm also going to the induction on the 21st. I can't wait to start now.
    Amy

4. I'm doing 3-7 too and also on the 21st! Very excited to get started :)

Jen

5. How was the induction!?!?! I'm a bit nervous... got mine on wednesday (6th July).
    x

6. It was good, lots of information given to you and you get a chance to meet with your tutor and other people in your tutor group.
    Nothing at all to be nervous about, mainly just sitting and listening...just relax and enjoy!
    What age ranges are you doing?

x

7. Not long now until we start!

8. minimeerkat

minimeerkat New commenter

No. not long now. I am in school from Monday next week, so really excited but apprehesive too. Trying to get some reading done, have got lots of files ready but nothing in them yet!
    See you next week, it will be great to get started.
    [​IMG]

9. loo16

loo16 New commenter

I too have numerous, empty files although I have managed to gather a few bits from my degree I thought could be useful. Really looking forward to starting now but slightly nervous at the same time.

See you next week!

10. I can't wait to start, I'm glad I've been at my training school for a year already...makes me a little less nervous. Might be a different story tomorrow though.

11. Tomorrow .... I just don't believe that it is here already! Gd Luck to all and see u on Friday x