1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

reading bookmark assessments

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thehawk, May 12, 2008.

1. thehawk

thehawk Occasional commenter

2. Hi,

I love the idea of the book marks on with the targets as it really would focus the children. I would have to make my own as we use a different assessment things but could see that working as well thankyou. Do you laminate them or just have paper ones so the chjildren can colour them in when they have done them? Are they something you could also send home? Just a suggestion.

Thank you

3. thehawk

I copy them onto coloured card, so they are hardy and robust, but still write-able on.

4. thehawk

They're really good - honest!

5. I really like this idea rather than a sticker in their reading record, which they might mot always look at. How often do you expect them to display evidence to tick off as solidly achieved?

6. thehawk

i do it half termly plus any "magic moment" when something they did really strikes you.

7. Hi ,where do i find them on the TES website....what do I type in as I can't seem to find them anywhere??
    Thanks so much, Ingrid

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide