1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Reading Assessment

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jasminemay, May 5, 2011.

1. Please can someone advise where I would find information that explains how children's' reading age links in with the current APP assessment forms?

Also where can I find information on how to level fiction books for the book corner according children's reading age. Ie all books suitable for a reading age 7 years colour coded in one colour, all suitable for a different age in a different colour?

Should a child with insecure phonic knowledge be assessed at level 3.

2. Please can someone advise where I would find information that explains how children's' reading age links in with the current APP assessment forms?

Also where can I find information on how to level fiction books for the book corner according children's reading age. Ie all books suitable for a reading age 7 years colour coded in one colour, all suitable for a different age in a different colour?

Should a child with insecure phonic knowledge be assessed at level 3.