1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

read write inc.

Discussion in 'Primary' started by polly cudby, May 23, 2012.

1. Hu, just wondered if anyone is using read write inc ? Our school is hoping to begin it in September and I wondered if anyOne had any advice of what to order to get us started? Any tips?

2. Hu, just wondered if anyone is using read write inc ? Our school is hoping to begin it in September and I wondered if anyOne had any advice of what to order to get us started? Any tips?

3. we started it whole school (set across reception- year 4 and 5-6) the wall pockets to display your red/green words are vital, and the wall charts are fab, we ordered 14 of everything including teaching books, word cards, sound cards and enough pupil books for everyone to do everything. I would recommend ordering 2 or 3 sets and getting some guinea pigs next term, they can then support everyone else if you start in September. Good luck!

4. the wall pockets to display your red/green words ...

Where did you get these?

Thanks