1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Read Write Inc qualifications?

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by AliB22, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Hi, does anyone know if I can achieve any kind of qualification in teaching Freshstart in secondary school?
    I'm an LSA and am looking to improve my prospects of some kind of promotion, however small it may be. I've been teaching it for about 6 months now and would love to do more of this kind of work at my school.
    Does anyone have any ideas where I should go from here?
    Thanks in advance
    Ali

2. Hi, does anyone know if I can achieve any kind of qualification in teaching Freshstart in secondary school?
    I'm an LSA and am looking to improve my prospects of some kind of promotion, however small it may be. I've been teaching it for about 6 months now and would love to do more of this kind of work at my school.
    Does anyone have any ideas where I should go from here?
    Thanks in advance
    Ali

3. If you go to Ruth Miskin's website there is a section called Career opportunities and one of the areas they are keen to recruit in is Fresh Start in secondary schools. Good luck.
    http://www.ruthmiskinliteracy.com/careers.aspx