1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RE - Whole School Easter service planning??? Anyone got one ....

Discussion in 'Primary' started by BoldAsBrass, Feb 27, 2012.

1. BoldAsBrass

BoldAsBrass New commenter

Hi, just trying to plan this years Easter service for the whole school ..... and as I did it last year, my mind is blank. Don't know where to start
    I have a plan from last year, which I am willing to <u>swap </u> (PM me and I will email) but I would like some inspiration back from you in the form of a plan used previously in your own setting. We are a Church school and that is reflected in my plan for last year.
    Can you help?
    [​IMG]

2. BoldAsBrass

BoldAsBrass New commenter

Hi, just trying to plan this years Easter service for the whole school ..... and as I did it last year, my mind is blank. Don't know where to start
    I have a plan from last year, which I am willing to <u>swap </u> (PM me and I will email) but I would like some inspiration back from you in the form of a plan used previously in your own setting. We are a Church school and that is reflected in my plan for last year.
    Can you help?
    [​IMG]