1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RE: teaching resource

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by pedroj0se, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Thank you for taking the time to read my posts. I really appreciate it. I am a teacher and I am just trying to help. I never expected that there would be people who can be so harsh in judging my intention.

2. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

Are there judgements wrong? Are you not, in fact, promoting your site?

3. There's some truth to what other people's perception is with regard to my intentions. I am promoting my website but that is only for the sole purpose of reaching out to more teachers who may deem my website useful. It's not going to be suited for all teachers but I am just surprised that some people are seeing it differently.

I am still adjusting to the culture of this forum. It's pretty interesting to hear what other teachers have to say on what I put out in the thread. I am still taking everything I hear with a grain of salt.

4. Colleen_Young

Colleen_Young Occasional commenter

vinuvt I don't know if these resources would be useful? A list of websites all aimed at younger students, all free to use.