1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RE: swollen feet/big shoes

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by kirsty248, May 30, 2013.

1. Hey! I thought I was the only one struggling to help my nan with her swollen feet issue and finding extra wide shoes to fit her comfortably. She suffered from arthritis and diabetes so this was an ongoing problem for her. I came across www.widerfitshoes.co.uk in my search to try and help her and I think it's one of my best discoveries. I am so happy that she has found comfort in her pain and she can wear shoes she likes!

2. Tigger1962

Tigger1962 New commenter

Hotter shoes have Extra wide and also Extra Extra wide shoes in a variety of styles - you can order online or in a shop - there is a foot measure you can print out

The shoes are also very soft and padded so good for people with arthritis

www.hottershoes.com/.../ExtraWide

3. My mum, 100% fit and healthy but bunioned out of most shoes, can't get her feet into Hotter shoes. Their extra wide isn't so big.... pity as they are otherwise really comfortable for odd shaped/sized feet.