1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RE PGCE interview: ideas?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by rachymac, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I have an interview next week for Middle Years (7-14) RE at Canterbury, and have to prepare a 5-minute activity or mini lesson to introduce a topic of my choice - the only stipulation is that it has to be based around a resource picture, text or artefact) and I have to explain afterwards how that resource brought out children's questioning skills.

I have a few ideas, but thought I'd post on here and ask anyway in case soemone comes up with something amazing that I hadn't considered!

2. I have an interview next week for Middle Years (7-14) RE at Canterbury, and have to prepare a 5-minute activity or mini lesson to introduce a topic of my choice - the only stipulation is that it has to be based around a resource picture, text or artefact) and I have to explain afterwards how that resource brought out children's questioning skills.

I have a few ideas, but thought I'd post on here and ask anyway in case soemone comes up with something amazing that I hadn't considered!

3. louise28k

louise28k New commenter

send me your email and I can send you a few things

4. hiya, I have the same presentation to do except it is for primary and my chosen theme is science/plants but I have no idea how much to put in there or what to do! Any info would be much appreciated!