1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Re: NO1 Bootcamp WEEK holiday for sale £500 (unwanted gift as already bought a place)

Discussion in 'Personal' started by prettygreeneyes, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    Been given as a gift a No1 bootcamp weight loss week in Norfolk (Classic bootcamp) as a surprise for my 30th birthday from my parents. They didn't know that I had already bought a week. Please check out their website www.No1bootcamp.com
    For male/females of all fitness abilities, the week is valid until Feb 2012 and they run them every week Saturday to Saturday.
    The full price is £850 unless your buying the buy 1 week get a week half price.
    Please PM me if you're interested.

2. Hi all,
    Been given as a gift a No1 bootcamp weight loss week in Norfolk (Classic bootcamp) as a surprise for my 30th birthday from my parents. They didn't know that I had already bought a week. Please check out their website www.No1bootcamp.com
    For male/females of all fitness abilities, the week is valid until Feb 2012 and they run them every week Saturday to Saturday.
    The full price is £850 unless your buying the buy 1 week get a week half price.
    Please PM me if you're interested.

3. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

A mate got dumped and her mum bought her a copy of 'cooking for one'.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I thought you sold this to pippump for £450 on H&W.

5. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

rumbled!

6. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

How did that conversation go??
    "Happy 30th darling.... Here, have a week away to shed some lard"

7. Hasn't been sold as yet and I know it was posted for £500 here and £450 there, am genuine and nothing to hide. My parents purchased it for £500 and am happy to sell for £450!!!

I'm training for a marathon and been on a bootcamp before which was a fantastic week and they knew I was booking another! I'm a healthy size 10-12.

8. I'm aware of two ads and nothing to hide, it's genuine! Purchased for £500 and willing to drop £50 but no more.

It's still for sale, I've been on this site for years and genuine!!!!