1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Re: No1 Bootcamp place for sale £500 for a week all included.

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by prettygreeneyes, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    As a gift for my 30th birthday my parents have bought me a place on the No1 bootcamp classic bootcamp. They didn't know that I had already bought a place on another bootcamp. Please check out their website www.no1bootcamp.com , it's for the classic camp in Norfolk and includes shared bedroom and all food, so you won't spent a penny when there.
    Unless you buy the buy 1 week and get another half price, you will pay nearer £850 for a week.
    For Male/females of all fitness abilities. The week is valid until Feb 2012 because they run them every week Saturday to Saturday.
    Please PM if interested.

2. Hi all,
    As a gift for my 30th birthday my parents have bought me a place on the No1 bootcamp classic bootcamp. They didn't know that I had already bought a place on another bootcamp. Please check out their website www.no1bootcamp.com , it's for the classic camp in Norfolk and includes shared bedroom and all food, so you won't spent a penny when there.
    Unless you buy the buy 1 week and get another half price, you will pay nearer £850 for a week.
    For Male/females of all fitness abilities. The week is valid until Feb 2012 because they run them every week Saturday to Saturday.
    Please PM if interested.