1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Re: MFL Trip based in Chateaux du Baffy, France

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by hola33, Dec 5, 2011.

1. hola33

hola33 New commenter

Hi Everyone,
    I'm organising a trip to France druing the Easter holidays next year. There will be 30 students from yr 9 through to year 11. We were originally going to be based in the Opal Coast, but availability came up to stay in the Chateau du Baffy which is owned by STS. Having looked at the reviews it seemed great so decided to take them up on the offer (especially as it was slightly cheaper!).

I'm currently in the process of drawing up the itinerary and just wondered if anyone had done a visit here previously and could give me advice or forward any itineraries that they've used previously. I would still like to include some of the visits that i intended to include when based at the Opal Coast - visit to the boulangerie where the kids can have a go at making bread and a visit to the sweet and or chocolate shop that would not have been too far away. Does anyone know if these places will now be too far away? In addition is it possible to walk form the chateau into the town centre or will we always need a coach? What would tghe closest theme park be?

Any advice would be greatly received!

Thanks
    D

2. hola33

hola33 New commenter

Hi Everyone,
    I'm organising a trip to France druing the Easter holidays next year. There will be 30 students from yr 9 through to year 11. We were originally going to be based in the Opal Coast, but availability came up to stay in the Chateau du Baffy which is owned by STS. Having looked at the reviews it seemed great so decided to take them up on the offer (especially as it was slightly cheaper!).

I'm currently in the process of drawing up the itinerary and just wondered if anyone had done a visit here previously and could give me advice or forward any itineraries that they've used previously. I would still like to include some of the visits that i intended to include when based at the Opal Coast - visit to the boulangerie where the kids can have a go at making bread and a visit to the sweet and or chocolate shop that would not have been too far away. Does anyone know if these places will now be too far away? In addition is it possible to walk form the chateau into the town centre or will we always need a coach? What would tghe closest theme park be?

Any advice would be greatly received!

Thanks
    D