1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RE Books and Resources for Sale

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by zoewebb, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    I am desperate to sell my RE resources - I used to teach RE at Secondary School level but recently I have had a baby and therefore my priorities have changed and therefore all my old books are taking up space. Some are books for research, some are text books and some are resources. Some have stickers on them (so they did not go missing) and some are a little worn but the majority are in fantastic condition.

Does anyone want to buy the (for a very good price) or know anyone who may be interested - or even know anywhere I can sell them.

Thanks

Zoe

2. Hi there,
    I am desperate to sell my RE resources - I used to teach RE at Secondary School level but recently I have had a baby and therefore my priorities have changed and therefore all my old books are taking up space. Some are books for research, some are text books and some are resources. Some have stickers on them (so they did not go missing) and some are a little worn but the majority are in fantastic condition.

Does anyone want to buy the (for a very good price) or know anyone who may be interested - or even know anywhere I can sell them.

Thanks

Zoe

3. JodiP

JodiP New commenter

What have you got? How much? Where from?

4. You could sell them on amazon but obviously have to go through th process of sending them as they sell.

5. Very interested! Can I ask for more info!

6. Thanks everyone for getting back to me. Firstly I have tried amazon but other big companies do free postage and I cannot afford to do that. I do not charge more than I need to but by the time amazon took their fees if I did sell a book it wasn't worth the effort for less than a pound in profit - but I would hate to bin them. I have started to list items on eBay and more to be listed today. My eBay address is the_kitten22 look for me and u should be able to see pics etc.

I live in Leeds but am more than willing to post or if you buy a number of items to combine postage. If you don't have an eBay account I will list what I have on here. But please bear with me ad I have soooo many.

My list is:-
    Books
    Modern world religions - Hinduism,
    Hinduism through the eyes of children (this is more of a booklet),
    Discovering religions: judaism,
    Modern world religions: Islam,
    Six world faiths,
    Hodder history: the holocaust,
    Survival in auschwitz by Primo Levi,
    Belief and culture: Sikh,
    Simple guide to Sikhism,
    You be the Jury,
    A guide to science and religion,
    Making moral decisions,
    What do we know about Jesus Christ,
    Access to philosophy: ethical theory,
    Who is the Buddha,
    Religious worlds,
    Christian spirituality,
    Mastering world religions,
    Islam: a new approach,
    Planning secondary RE,
    Hinduism: a new approach,

Resources
    Why animal rights (small leaflet / booklet),
    Literacy in RE: Hinduism,
    Literacy in RE: Christianity,
    Jesus: his life and influences - part 1 and 2,
    Starter activities in RE KS3,
    Literacy in PHSE,
    Christianity: a pictorial guide, useful tool for teachers,
    Sikhism: a pictorial guide,
    Judaism: a pictorial guide,

If you are interested in any of these then please message md for condition, and price etc.

More books for sale to follow!!!!

Zoe

7. Im bidding for some cant wait to see what else you have.