1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RBWM GTP Interview

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by pipandpercy, Apr 11, 2011.

1. pipandpercy

pipandpercy New commenter

I have an interview in May for the RBWM GTP and my task is "make a presentation of no more than five minutes on a topic of your choice, presented in a way that engages children in the age group you wish to train to teach. "
    I can't decide whether to focus on my area of expertise in which I am currently teaching (music), or to go down another route. 5 minutes is quite a challenge and I would appreciate anyone's thoughts. (I'm wanting to teach KS1)
    Thanks, Pippa

2. pipandpercy

pipandpercy New commenter

I have an interview in May for the RBWM GTP and my task is "make a presentation of no more than five minutes on a topic of your choice, presented in a way that engages children in the age group you wish to train to teach. "
    I can't decide whether to focus on my area of expertise in which I am currently teaching (music), or to go down another route. 5 minutes is quite a challenge and I would appreciate anyone's thoughts. (I'm wanting to teach KS1)
    Thanks, Pippa