1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Rats! The Musical

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JumpingStarfish, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Evening all,
    Am hoping someone can help me out. Our end of year performance this year is Rats! The Musical. We have a tiny script and have only been able to get the music on tape. I was wondering if there is a life-saver out there who has a copy of the script on the computer and/or the music on CD that they could copy for me? We have the script, rights etc. so copyright wouldn't be an issue.
    Really, really hoping someone can help!

2. hcnip

hcnip New commenter

wish i could - i love rats!

would also appreciate it if someone has a cd version etc. as i'd love to do it again
    will try elsewhere as well - there must be one out there somewhere...

did have a panto-style script i wrote around the songs about ten years ago which i may be able to root out - didn;t know there was a full script available

3. Anyone? PLEEEEASE?!

4. Don't know how I missed your comment hcnip, sorry! Apparently no CD version actually exists, so have spent painstaking hours putting it onto the computer, cutting the file down to the right tracks and getting rid of the background hiss! But we do finally have a CD copy! We've written our own script around it too so its easier to follow and have cut out some of the songs. Great musical, really hard though!