1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RASH- What could it be??

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by blueone, Apr 17, 2011.

1. blueone

blueone New commenter

Ive just posted this on the pregnancy forum but i need as much advice as possible!

My LO is 6 1/2 months and has developed a rash on his stomach/chest today. It is a spotty rash and the spots are red and raised. Ive obviously been panicing that its something really serious but he isnt sick at all! He has been laughing, playing, eating and basically has been normal all day. I know illness can progress quickly in babies, and he is in bed now but i think im going to have a restless night worrying. Any ideas what it could be?? Im going to take him to the drs tomo but im worried that i need to act now? What do you think?

2. Perhaps teething?or heat rash?
    Hope he's ok.
    x

3. Hi blue, how are you doing, not seen you on here for a while. Hope J's rash is ok, did you manage to get a drs app today?

4. blueone

blueone New commenter

Hi Bruno
    Im great ta, everyone getting on grand and j is growing up fast!! Went to drs this morn and it turns out it is ezcema, so we've got some cream! How is your J? and you of course!!