1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ras Al Khaimah E N

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by jazzy78, May 25, 2019.

1. jazzy78

jazzy78 New commenter

Any recent insights on this school appreciated. I have an interview with them and not read good reviews on this company but not this location.thinks it's a newish school. Thanks :)

2. february31st

february31st Established commenter

So what make you think that a new school owned by dubious businessmen is going to be any different to the woeful establishments it already possesses? The schools share the same DNA in business practice, management style and employee abuse, take note of the bad reviews!

3. jazzy78

jazzy78 New commenter

Nothing makes me think anything about a new school owned by dubious businessman because I know very little about it hence reaching out to those who might have had recent experiences with this school and company in the UAE. My interview with the school was positive but I do take notice of what you are saying, not made my mind up yet and appreciate your help. Can you point me in the direction of some more posts regarding this 'company' Thanks again.

4. the hippo

the hippo Lead commenter Community helper

I have sent you one of those TES Conversation things, jazzy78, as I used to teach in RAK. Now you need to click on your little picture that is in the top right-hand corner of the screen. The a little menu appears and you should click on "Conversations".

I hope that this is helpful.