1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Random things you like to eat!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tabby_fudge, Aug 20, 2011.

1. My OH takes the mick out of me when I eat pasta and ketchup (just had it for lunch!) Nothing else goes into this, just pasta twirls and good old tommy k. :)

So, what other random things do we all eat that other people probably wouldn't?!

2. My OH takes the mick out of me when I eat pasta and ketchup (just had it for lunch!) Nothing else goes into this, just pasta twirls and good old tommy k. :)

So, what other random things do we all eat that other people probably wouldn't?!

3. tortoises.

4. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

Swan
    (tastes very similar to peacock)

5. Sounds good, although (and I may have this wrong!) aren't swans protected by the Queen?!

6. doomzebra

They are in this country, yes

7. *Has mental picture of HM staunchly standing between doomzebra and swan, brandishing a dustbin lid and machete*

8. doomzebra

What a barbecue that was!!

9. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I am reliably informed (by farmer friends who ate a swan that committed suicide on overhead cables) that it looks and tastes like beef.
    They did contact Buck House and were told the Queen did not want the swan back.

10. doomzebra

Whereas peacock was (unsurprisingly) a little like pheasant