1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Raising ambition resource

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by RJR_38, Sep 9, 2011.

1. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

I run a small SEN unit attached to a mainstream school, we have only been running a couple of years and have been doing well. I have been pleased with pupil progress (as has head) but I think we need to develop a more formalised target setting procedure and make sure we are challenging our pupils enough. I am fairly certain we are but it ofsted looming and us being a 'guinea pig' project in the area I am anxious this area doesn't let us down.

Anyway, lots of reading around online seemed to suggest that the raising ambition resource was what I was after. Its an interactive spreadsheet where you can put in a childs KS1 levels and it gives an expected KS2 score based on data collected in the past few years - covering every p level in detail.I found links to it but it was part of the strategies site and so is no longer there. Does anyone know where I could find it or does anyone have it downloaded and are able to e-mail it to me? Alternatively, if anyone knows of something similar (and free) it would be appreicated!

2. Gillimarie

Gillimarie New commenter