1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

RAC Group Umbrella Company

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by tsultana, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I wanted to find out if anyone had any sort of experience with this umbrella company, I recently registered with an agency and was offered a TA position for Septmeber start. I was told to register with the RAC group, but having been with Key Portfolio this year I think it is a waste, as my pay used to vary and it wasn't what I expected. Is it any different or should I stick to PAYE?
    Also because I am no longer with Key Portfolio do I email them to ask for my P45? It's just that they keep texting me to submit my expenses every week, even though its the summer holiday.

Thanks!
    Taslima

2. Hi,
    I wanted to find out if anyone had any sort of experience with this umbrella company, I recently registered with an agency and was offered a TA position for Septmeber start. I was told to register with the RAC group, but having been with Key Portfolio this year I think it is a waste, as my pay used to vary and it wasn't what I expected. Is it any different or should I stick to PAYE?
    Also because I am no longer with Key Portfolio do I email them to ask for my P45? It's just that they keep texting me to submit my expenses every week, even though its the summer holiday.

Thanks!
    Taslima

3. In my experience Key are useless. They still owe me for a day I worked last November, yet they still text me every week.