1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Quite cool game

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gingerwine, Nov 28, 2011.

1. That's really good - can see some real time wasting coming up!

2. Ha...he thought Jon Anderson was Gary Numan.

3. And he thought my mate Dodgy Dave was Gina Lollobrigida.

4. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

That is truly amazing he got Cain Dingle 1st go, its a miracle.

5. Ruthie66

Ruthie66 New commenter

this is good I like it - and I might do it with some of my students to give them some ideas how to play 20 questions and not jump in to guess too early.

6. I thought of Michael Gove. It asked, "is your character a stand-up comedian?" Much hilarity

7. v12

v12

Uncanny. Even got Benjamin Britten!

8. Cinderella, The Pope, John Lennon, Rumplestiltskin, Harry Potter, Jesus and Bet Lynch all guessed correctly. Great fun but I think I might need to be a bit less obvious. Time to get hinking cap on.

9. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I've found a few it didn't get.
    Isn't it intriguing!

10. nikkib_1986

nikkib_1986 New commenter

Haha it didn't guess mine. Was thinking of Michel Roux Junior (only because I was watching Masterchef at the time) and he guessed Paul Daniels- not much difference there!

11. I've not managed to beat it yet even choosing really obscure characters!

12. lilachardy

It gives up after 40 questions!

13. That is good fun!

14. It got Stephen Fry, Anne Shirley and Offred (Handmaid's Tale) but struggled with Charlie Sloane (from the Anne books). It did guess Gilbert Blythe though, so I'll give half marks.
    Right, what other obscure characters can I think off?

15. lilachardy

It didn't get Mrs Cropley (Vicar of Dibley) or Jana Novotna (tennis player).

16. it didn't get Zebedee!

17. Didn't get Alan Davies but got Aleksandr Orlov the Meerkat... Seemples xx

18. It went for Vic Reeves, rather than Bob Mortimer, but it got both Bridget Jones and Adebayo Akinfenwa!

19. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

It got Robin Hood, Harry Potter, Margaret Thatcher, Dangermouse, and Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz), but didn't get Katy Carr (from What Katy Did).

20. impressive- got Napoleon from Animal Farm and Charlotte from the web- also Zola Budd, Thom Yorke, Justin Currie, and about 20 others.... good job no work tomorrow
    But not Jennings or Bic Runga ( aparently, stops at Australia, not NZ)