1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Quick reminder to markers

Discussion in 'English' started by gruoch, May 9, 2019.

1. gruoch

gruoch Established commenter

With the Lit paper 1 coming up next week: your contract expressly forbids you to discuss any aspect of the marking process on any social media forum, including this one.

2. moktar1

moktar1 New commenter

Hi 'gruoch', I am a Teacher of English and would be interested in talking to you about marking.

3. silsalfer1009

silsalfer1009 New commenter

Hello ., I am a parent of an A level student and I am looking for someone to mark English past exams as a revision process .
    Any ideas if you or someone else could help me/her ?

4. gruoch

It's too long since I marked A level to be of any use, but I'll pass this on to another group I'm a member of.

5. gruoch

2 responses so far: Try contacting admin@markmypapers.com they were really good for me when I got 5 sent of from school to compare to my marking, so I assume they would do just one.

Hey, I'm an English teacher with experience in A level English. Feel free to pass on my email address and I'll see what I can do
    (I have the email address, but I can't see a way to pass it on without its being public.)