1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Quibble over this month's pay...who do I contact?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by fantastischfish, Jul 28, 2011.

  1. fantastischfish

    fantastischfish Established commenter

    Hi everyone,
    I have an issue with my pay for the month of July, but obviously there's no-one available in school for me to take this up with and on top of that I don't work at the school anymore as of 21st August.
    Who do I get in touch with at my LA? I've scanned the website and can't see a department that looks appropriate. Also, we're a Foundation School, does this change things? Any advice appreciated.
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
    Eva x x x

    p.s. for anyone who read my thread, my eyesight is great, if a tad blurry now that I'm tired.
  2. Easy tiger :)
  3. afterdark

    afterdark New commenter

    Payroll is often subcontracted out to the LEA.
    Ring the LEA and ask for payroll.
    You will need a number from your payslip.
    And probably your NI.
    Good luck.
  4. In my school the finance officer is in during the holiday, I have a friend who works in finance at another school, it was a foundation school and is now an academy, she too has to be in for some days of the holiday because her role is salaries.

Share This Page