1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Questionnaire: Religion in Contemporary British Children's Literature- a New Taboo?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by stephwilliamson3, Feb 25, 2017.

1. stephwilliamson3

stephwilliamson3 New commenter

Hi everyone.

I am a final year student of French, Italian and European Studies at the University of Bath and I'm currently writing a dissertation titled 'Religion in Contemporary British Children's Literature- a New Taboo?'. The dissertation will explore the portrayal of religion in children's literature and will look at the opinions of UK authors, publishers, parents and teachers.

For this I have created a questionnaire and was wondering if any teachers of children ages 18 and under would be kind enough to complete it for me? It will take 5-10 minutes and is anonymous.

I'm fascinated by this topic and would be so grateful if anyone could spare the time to share their views and experiences!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW40GeniPYOMBJro-R84F8idElMaJ5Z5_vAn1xoITmsR4Qbw/viewform

Thank you,

Stephanie