1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Questionnaire for dissertation

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by nicola_foster, Mar 1, 2020.

1. nicola_foster

nicola_foster New commenter

As part of my BA (Hons) in Children and Young People, I am required to complete a dissertation. The aim of the dissertation, is to investigate in implementation of special educational needs and disabilities in mainstream schools. It will look into the legislation in place, funding, access to aids/equipment, staff and professionals and any training information available. It will also investigate communication between school parents and professionals involved from the teachers views. It will investigate teachers views on all these and also their views on EHCPs. The findings will be collected, collated and critically analysed within the dissertation paper. The data I collect would be completely confidential and anonymous, It would only be used within my research project and will not be given to any 3rd parties. The data would be stored in a password protected file on a computer until my research project is finished then the data will be destroyed. You have the right to withdraw from this research project at any time. If you have any questions please email me at s1307585@students.ncl-coll.ac.uk, thankyou Nicola.
    https://forms.gle/NKFWp45BLB4s6qxh6

2. dzil

dzil Occasional commenter

Are you just informing us about your dissertation, asking our advice or do you want us to spend our valuable time filling in a survey for your research? We are a very busy and pedantic bunch and do expect some polite request if you want our support.

3. Flanks

Flanks Senior commenter

No way in hell this can be done at BA Level, it is too broad for PhD even.

Recommend you read some of Helen Curran's work and then narrow your field of research.