Good morning all, Perhaps you could help please! I am currently an NQT and the deadline to hand in my resignation if I want to quit at Easter is Wednesday... The school is not right for me at all and having got "outstanding" on PGCE I am at risk of failing my NQT here. I had a job interview Friday and its a maybe (waiting for a call) and I have an interview Tuesday and Friday for other local schools. My ideal plan would be to quit my current school at Easter and move to Central/South America until September to work on my Spanish (and I would like a "break" after intense pgce/nqt and in September finish my NQT in a new school. If they prefer I start in April then I could do that too. My question is - Do you think a new school would be able to / allow me to start their school in September and do a term as an NQT to finish my NQT? I guess that means extra work for them but not sure how easy it is. I'm a bit reluctant to ask at interview stage so don't want to put them off (but I guess I will have to!) So I want to quit my school on Wed but I could quit and then not get any of the jobs... so quitting without having a job lined up is a bit risky. On the other hand I really dnt want to stay in this school for another 18 weeks and risk failing nqt, Any help would be greatly appreciated!