1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Quarries

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by monic73, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hallo. I am qualified teacher fashion design from EU.I would like to teach again in UK . I would like to know is it any possibility work through trainning ?

2. Hallo. I am qualified teacher fashion design from EU.I would like to teach again in UK . I would like to know is it any possibility work through trainning ?

3. jubilee

jubilee Lead commenter

Ican't help with advice but suggest that you post a new message with the title: Queries, Fashion Design teacher.
    Quarries are something totally unrelated, being areas of land excavated for rock or minerals.

4. There is an employment-based route into teaching called then graduate teacher programme that allows you to complete your initial teacher training while employed as an unqualified teacher. Extensive information about the GTP is available via the TDA website:
    www.tda.gov.uk/get-into-teaching/teacher-training-options/gtp
    To apply for the GTP, you must hold a bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification. For secondary teaching you also need GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent qualifications in mathematics and English. To teach primary pupils, a GCSE at grade C or above or an equivalent qualification in a science subject is also required.
    To confirm how qualifications you have achieved overseas relate to UK qualifications, you can submit them to UK NARIC www.naric.org.uk.
    I hope this helps.
    Graham Holley