1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Qualifications Query

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by adbhavna1369, May 11, 2020.

  1. Hi All,
    I am Bhavna, a freelance tutor , known and loved by my students for teaching Physics and Math. I see a huge demand for Physics and Math teachers, but I am clueless as to what qualifications can I posses other than a Bachelors in Education, I have graduated in Engineering and am pursuing my masters degree in Physics.

    I request you all , whoever is reading this thread to give an insight and advice,

    I wish you all the best of health!
  2. kghaye

    kghaye New commenter

    Hi Bhavna,

    If you have graduated you can do a 1 year PGCE course to teach in the UK. That's a 'Postgraduate Certificate of Education'.
    There are some universities that offer International PGCE courses for those who have not trained in the UK so I would Google and have a look at what's available.
    Wishing you all the best,

Share This Page