1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Qualification to assess for Exam Access arrangements

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by chapelmarket, Sep 8, 2011.

1. I would like to get an appropriate qualification to enable me to assess Exam Access arrangements. Can anyone advise me of a speedy way to do this, preferable via Distance Learning?

Thanks in Anticipation

2. I am dong one provided by realteaining it is online but expensive. Seems okay though

3. Many Thanks - can I ask for the name of the qual and how long it takes to achieve it? - Much appreciated.

4. Many Thanks - can I ask for the name of the qual and how long it takes to achieve it? - Much appreciated.

5. Many Thanks - can I ask for the name of the qual and how long it takes to achieve it? - Much appreciated.

6. Hi, It is run by a company called Real Training. The course I completed was in two parts. The first part is the CCET course, certificate of competence in educational testing. This took me about 3 months to complete but I wasn't working at the time so could spend quite a lot of time on it. The second part AAC, access arrangements course was much shorter, took about a month. You set your own deadlines for assignments and you can take up to two years to complete the course. Let me know if you need any more info.