1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Qualification confusion!

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by abbey92, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. Hello all,

    My name is Abbey and i want to be a Teaching Assistant. A family member purchased an online course for me but there was a misunderstanding and they purchased a Higher Level TA course for me which I have had a go at but I am struggling! (I dont have any experience in teaching at all) I have asked the college (a number of times) what I should do but its been 5 days and they have not replied, so I have started thinking about dropping this course or paying the extra and starting a TA L3 course. I and also the NCFE Level 2 Award in Support Work In Schools. Im so confused though, am I going about this the right way? I have researched it a lot and everywhere says you need different qualifications. Could someone please tell me what I actually need? Would appreciate it very mucho!

    Thanks, Abbey.

Share This Page