1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

QTS Standards evidence folders - please help!

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by gypsie, Apr 21, 2008.

1. nicholasprempeh

nicholasprempeh New commenter

Hi Juliesusan,

I know this is an old thread but i was wondering if you were still in the position to offer some help. my email is nichoals.prempeh@iqboxing.com

2. Teacher-in-Training42

Teacher-in-Training42 New commenter

3. 3455joanne

3455joanne New commenter

Hi

I’m doing my AOR route too. Does anyone know how many pieces of evidence per standard do you need to include?

Many thanks

Jo

4. Teacher-in-Training42

Teacher-in-Training42 New commenter

about 3 I think

5. blueskydreaming

blueskydreaming Lead commenter

It depends on the provider/assessor - you need to ask them.

6. welshwizard

welshwizard Established commenter Forum guide

This is a really old thread and you need to check with your assessment provider. They need to confirm what evidence they need and how many exemplars need to be provided to satisfy their internal checking procedures. If they are not clear then ask for clarification. As always the quality of the "evidence"- that is teaching- is essential not just to pass but to set you up for your future role in the classroom.

7. MissCleo

MissCleo New commenter

Fo us, it was a minimum of one per sub-point of each standard, but preferably two or more. As advised above, it may depend on your provider so do make sure you check with them.