1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

QTS file- really need help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Jun 17, 2011.

1. I have quite a few standards which I need to improve in my QTS file this weekend. I've had exams later than everyone else due to poor health and my health has made me get really behind with the file. I only blame myself though. I told myself in my first year that I should have started it then and I'm not sure why I didn't. I want to get QTS more than anything. I have just over a week to get it all done but I want to try to get it done this weekend by working solidly. I have a huge favour to ask please. Is there anyone on here who would be willing to check through my work and whether the supporting evidence is good enough please? I would be emailing the work tomorrow evening. I normally wouldn't ask but I don't trust my own judgement and really need some help.

2. hello,

What do you mean by your qts file? Is it your NQT file against the core teaching standards?

3. If you have not achieved QTS as yet do you not have a mentor in place at your school to help support you with this? The files are normally checked at regular intervals by your mentor and the training agency.