1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by michellee123, Sep 21, 2019.

  1. michellee123

    michellee123 New commenter

    Hi All,
    Just wondering if anybody had gone down the QTLS route. My husband is considering the QTLS workbook route and needs to know whether his degree is a sufficient qualification to enter.

    I did the usual PGCE so am unsure.

    Also wondering if I could be his sponsor as he could easily volunteer his required hours in my school.

    Any information appreciated...
  2. MrMedia

    MrMedia Star commenter

    Contact your local HEI provider of post compulsory courses (PCE). Usually through the admissions department. Ask to speak to the course leader. They will be best placed to advise you on this. It all sounds feasible, but has to be through an accredited course.

Share This Page