1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

QCA schemes of work

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Carole Elizabeth, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Does anyone know if the schemes of work been removed from the website? I can't find the ICT plans for Unit 2C anywhere!

2. Does anyone know if the schemes of work been removed from the website? I can't find the ICT plans for Unit 2C anywhere!

3. Hi
    Yes they have gone. They were on an archived site, so you could try and google the name of the unit you want instead to see if it takes you there, but last time I went to the link to the archived site it wasn't working.

4. Thanks. I thought I was going mad - I was using them just before Christmas. The google links didn't work for me either. I've got paper copies but of course I want to change them so I'd better start typing!

5. The thread further down the page has a link to the archived section with them all in. No need to type!

6. I bumped it for you, but loads of posts moved it further down the forum! I've tried it, it seems to work. x

7. comenius

comenius New commenter

8. Thanks very much for that. So useful!

9. I am soooooo confuuused...
    Looking for Y3/4 Maths LOs for an interview lesson and found the Numeracy Framework had been archived. But that the archive is currently unavailable (argh). So I went on the new site, and all there seems to be is... 'You need to teach perimeter in KS2... You need to teach multiplication in KS2...' Seriously?! I have been going around and around that site in circles now for ages. Is that IT?! xx

10. Try to get in through this page http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20110113104120/http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/node/18537
    it works ok for now.

11. Marlin. Marry me and I'll bring you breakfast in bed every day forever. Alternatively, accept my many, many thanks! xxx

12. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

You're very welcome - happy to have helped. [​IMG]
    'Fraid I'm already married - but breakfast in bed does sound a treat!